Recreation & Leisure Guide
Changes & Additions:
- The cost for the second week of Spring Break Camp (March 25-March 28) is $181.46 + tax.
- There are no Aqua Tot classes on Saturdays
- The Dates of The Tunnel a BIG ART Work Tour Produced by Creos have been changed to February 15 - March 3
- Glow Skate will take place on Friday, January 26 instead of Friday, January 19
- The January StoryWalk at Fish Creek has been moved to January 22-28
- The Kin Park Frostival on January 26 has been POSTPONED due to inclement weather
- Bouncing Beans on Sunday February 18 will be an extended session from 11:30am - 3pm for the High on Ice Winter Festival. This session is free.
- The March Spin & Stretch session has been moved from March 9 to March 2
- The Sweetheart Skate has been moved indoors to the Pomeroy Sport Centre and will take place on February 14 from 7:45-8:45pm. Regular Admission Fees apply.
- Valentine's Geochaches will be available to find starting February 14. Download the "Geocaching" App to search for caches hidden by FSJ_Rec
The City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide is a quarterly publication highlighting all programs, events, courses, and activities the Community Services Department puts on. The guide also features information on parks, facility bookings, bylaws, and contains a community directory for organizations that offer specific recreation and leisure programs.
The Recreation & Leisure Guide is only available online; however, hard copies are available for viewing at the North Peace Leisure Pool and Fort St. John Visitor Centre (inside the Pomeroy Sport Centre).