Recreation & Leisure Guide
*click the cover to view the entire guide
Edits & Additions
- POUND Fitness (#4496 & 4497) has been cancelled
- Strength & Stretch (#5401) pre-register price has been adjusted from $100 to $65
- Yoga Fitness Instructor Course will take place June 8-11 (Saturday-Tuesday). To register visit https://courses.brenda-adams.com and click on “Yoga Fitness Course”.
About the Guide
The City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide is a quarterly publication that highlights all programs, events, courses, and activities put on by the Recreation & Leisure Services Department. The guide also features information on parks, facility bookings, bylaws, and contains a community directory for organizations that offer specific recreation and leisure programs.
The Recreation & Leisure Guide is only available online; however, hard copies are available for viewing at the North Peace Leisure Pool and Fort St. John Visitor Centre (inside the Pomeroy Sport Centre).
Guides are released four times per year and are named in conjunction with the seasons. Program registration opens on the release date (unless otherwise noted). They are released on the following dates:
- Winter (January - March) Released December 1
- Spring (April - June) Released March 1
- Summer (July - September) Released June 1
- Fall (October - December) Released September 1
Note: if the release date falls on a weekend, the guide will be released on the following business day.
Changes & Additions
Once the guide is published, the content does not change. All changes, additions, and cancellations are posted below and on the City of Fort St. John - Recreation Facebook page.
Lifeguard Training and First Aid Courses
Are you interested in a career in lifeguarding or do you need first aid training?