Recreation & Leisure Guide
Changes & Additions:
- Barre Fitness classes in September have been cancelled due to instructor availabilty.
- Summer Feather Fit classes have been cancelled. Classes will resume after Labour Day on Wednesday September 6.
- Due to instructor schedule, new dates for the Bronze Medallion course: July 3 - 7, M-F 10am - 3pm
- Due to instructor schedule, new dates & times for Lifesaving Instructor course: July 20 - 28, 12 - 7pm
- Download the Summer Walking Challenge Tracking sheets: July [PDF - 112 KB] | August [PDF - 113 KB]
- North Peace Leisure Pool Schedule Page: Tuesdays Leisure Swim 6am - 10pm
- Pomeroy Sport Centre Schedule Page: Drop in Hockey starts September 5.
The City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide is a quarterly publication highlighting all programs, events, courses, and activities the Community Services Department puts on. The guide also features information on parks, facility bookings, bylaws, and contains a community directory for organizations that offer specific recreation and leisure programs.
The Recreation & Leisure Guide is only available online; however, hard copies are available for viewing at the North Peace Leisure Pool and Fort St. John Visitor Centre (inside the Pomeroy Sport Centre).