How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- Youth invited to enter their artwork September 27, 2023 The City of Fort St. John and the Fort St. John Arts Council invite all youth aged 15-19 in the Peace River Regional District to submit artwork for this year's High on Ice Winter Fest's fleece Half-Pike Tuberz.
- Fort St. John Fire Department and partners respond to residential complex fire September 23, 2023 Yesterday evening at 7:18 pm, the City of Fort St. John Fire Department received a report of a structure fire at Cedar Village in the 10600 block of 102 Street. Five minutes later, the on-duty crew consisting of 4 firefighters arrived on the scene to find a working fire at the rear of one of the complexes.
- Council represents City at annual UBCM Convention September 19, 2023 City of Fort St. John Council and Chief Administrative Officer are in Vancouver this week for the annual Union of BC Municipalities Convention. This week-long convention brings together local governments to learn best practices from each other and lobby the provincial government through policy and formal resolution sessions and meetings.
- Fort St. John celebrates opening of new RCMP Detachment September 18, 2023 The City of Fort St. John, in partnership with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), celebrated the opening of the newly constructed Fort St. John RCMP Detachment, located at 10712 - 100 Street. The event, which took place on Friday, September 15, 2023, at the new net-zero detachment, marked a significant moment in our community's history.
- 16th Annual Community Awards nominees announced August 30, 2023 The 16th Annual Community Awards will take place from 12:00-12:30 pm on Saturday, September 9, at the stage in Centennial Park. For the 2023 event, there are four award categories: Youth Award, Non-Profit Award, Business Award, and Citizen of the Year Award.
- Fort St. John RCMP move into new Detachment August 30, 2023 With the recent completion of the new RCMP Detachment, the Fort St. John RCMP will be operational in their new home at 10712 - 100 Street, effective Thursday, August 31, 2023.
- City announces two new Artists in Residence August 11, 2023 Earlier this year, the City of Fort St. John, with the support of the Fort St. John Arts Council, partnered with STEPS Public Art to support the development of new temporary public artworks through two Public Art Residencies - CreateSpace and RECLAIM.
- City receives grant for youth food security program August 8, 2023 The City of Fort St. John received a $5,000 grant from the Government of BC, through BC Healthy Communities and the PlanH program, to support the creation of healthier communities through resources, practices and learning opportunities focussed on people, society and the environment.
- Apply now to join the Northeastern BC Accessibility Committee July 31, 2023 Applications are open to join the Northeastern BC Accessibility Committee, which will help guide the development of a shared accessibility strategy for the region.
- First phase of 89 Avenue construction project begins July 28, 2023 Starting Tuesday, August 1, 89 Avenue between 78a Street and 81a Street will be closed as contracted crews begin construction on the first phase of the 89 Avenue project.