How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- High on Ice Winter Festival Site Preparations Begin February 6, 2020 The 2020 High on Ice Winter Festival is approaching quickly. The event, based out of Centennial Park, will run throughout the Family Day long weekend from February 14-17.
- $75,000 Provincial Grant Directed to Salvation Army January 21, 2020 The City of Fort St. John received $75,000 from the provincial government through the Community Support Grants Program that is being directed to the Fort St. John Salvation Army's food hub programs.
- Santa Parade and Light-ups occurring this Saturday December 5, 2019 The City of Fort St. John is pleased to be hosting the Santa Claus Parade, 2020 BC Winter Games Torch Light-up, and Christmas tree Light-up in Centennial Park on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
- Toys for Tickets Campaign Starts Today December 2, 2019 From December 2 to December 19 at noon, 2019 parking meter violation tickets received since September 1, 2019 can be brought to City Hall and paid for by donating a new, unwrapped toy, gift card, or cash donation in lieu of the cash value of the ticket.
- Fort St. John Elks to Host Long Track Canada Cup 1 Speed Skating November 28, 2019 More than 75 long track speed skaters from across Canada will be competing this weekend, December 6 - 8, at the Pomeroy Sport Centre for the Long Track Canada Cup #1.
- City facilitates Food Donation Initiative between ATCO and Salvation Army November 19, 2019 Today, the City of Fort St. John, BC Hydro, ATCO and the Salvation Army announced an innovative Food Donation Initiative to feed the cityâ€™s most vulnerable populations with over 100 meals per day.
- Remembrance Day Parade and Service November 7, 2019 The Royal Canadian Legion is hosting the annual Remembrance Day Parade and Service on November 11, 2019. The parade will be starting at 10 am from the cenotaph on 102 Street and 105 Avenue, marching past the Royal Canadian Legion to City Hall and returning to the cenotaph.
- City reminds residents of Winter Road Maintenance activities November 5, 2019 The City of Fort St. John would like to remind residents that Winter Road Maintenance activities have begun for the year.
- City celebrates Small Business Week with unveiling of new tool October 25, 2019 The City of Fort St. John celebrates Small Business Week with the unveiling of a new Business and Investment Assistant.
- City launches Let's Talk Community Foundation engagement October 21, 2019 The City of Fort St. John is beginning public consultation over the establishment of a community foundation.