How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- Remembrance Day Parade and Service November 8, 2022 The Royal Canadian Legion is hosting the annual Remembrance Day Parade and Service on Friday, November 11, 2022. The parade will start at 10 am from the Cenotaph on 102 Street and 105 Avenue, marching past the Royal Canadian Legion to City Hall and returning to the Cenotaph.
- North Peace Leisure Pool shutdown extended November 4, 2022 The North Peace Leisure Pool annual maintenance shutdown has been extended until Sunday, November 13, 2022, due to mechanical issues affecting the heating and ventilation system.
- City and Arts Council launch Design Competition November 1, 2022 The City of Fort St. John and the Fort St. John Arts Council invite all artists in the Peace River Regional District to submit artwork for this year's High on Ice Winter Fest's Half-Pike Tuberz.
- City introduces Artist in Residence Pilot Program October 6, 2022 The City of Fort St. John introduced an Artist in Residence Pilot Program for 2022 as a way to enrich the community through various art forms, community workshops, engagement with various community builders, and other initiatives.
- City achieves COR certification October 6, 2022 The City of Fort St. John is celebrating the achievement of Certificate of Recognition (COR) certification. A standardized tool to assess employers' health and safety management programs, COR certification is a significant achievement.
- Mayor's statement on the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation September 30, 2022 Mayor Lori Ackerman has released the following statement for the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
- City launches Downtown Activation Grant September 29, 2022 The City of Fort St. John is launching a new Downtown Activation Micro-Grant. Funded and supported by the Mayor's Standing Committee on Economic Recovery, it aims to provide engaging community activities and experiences for residents, visitors, and businesses downtown.
- Community Services Goes Green September 29, 2022 Community Services, consisting of the City's Facilities, Civic Properties, Recreation, Aquatics and Arts & Culture teams, has embarked on several projects this year to go green.
- Prophet River First Nation and City of Fort St. John sign Memorandum of Understanding September 28, 2022 Today, Prophet River First Nation and the City of Fort St. John signed a Memorandum of Understanding regarding the Establishment of Reserve Lands in or near the City of Fort St. John.
- Neighbourhood Small Grant Applications Open August 30, 2022 If you had $500 to spend on creating community within your own neighbourhood, what ideas would you have? That's the question the City of Fort St. John, in partnership with the North Peace Community Foundation, is asking residents of the city.