How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- BC Vaccine Card required for some City facilities September 12, 2021 Beginning September 13, 2021, the City of Fort St. John will be required to verify proof of vaccination using the BC Vaccine Card for certain discretionary activities.
- City and Northern Health agree to exchange lands August 4, 2021 Initially proposed by the Northern Health Board in 2017, the City of Fort St. John and Northern Health have agreed to exchange lands in the city to provide future opportunities near the Fort St. John Hospital.
- Doig River First Nation and City sign Municipal Services Agreement July 29, 2021 Building off the Memorandum of Understanding on Development and Services, signed in 2020, and the Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation and Communication, signed in 2010, today, the Doig River First Nation and the City of Fort St. John signed a Municipal Services Agreement.
- City officially unveils two new facilities July 28, 2021 Today, Council officially unveiled two new facilities that provide enhanced local emergency training opportunities and further our commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Statement regarding the North Peace Cultural Centre July 19, 2021 Today, the Council of the City of Fort St. John and the Board of the North Peace Cultural Society met to discuss the future of the North Peace Cultural Centre, and have released the following joint statement from Mayor Lori Ackerman and Board Chair Connie Surerus.
- City responds to Step 3 of BC's Restart Plan June 30, 2021 Yesterday, the Province of BC announced the move to Step 3 of BC's Restart Plan and the City of Fort St. John will be adjusting our operations accordingly.
- An open letter to our community June 18, 2021 Chief Administrative Officer, Milo MacDonald has issued an open letter to our community.
- City to assume management of North Peace Cultural Centre June 15, 2021 Yesterday, the City of Fort St. John provided notice to the North Peace Cultural Society that it would assume management of the North Peace Cultural Centre effective September 2021.
- Canada Day Celebrations Schedule June 7, 2021 Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Fort St. John is once again modifying the annual Canada Day Celebrations. This year, we are celebrating with both virtual and in-person events and activities.
- CN Rail Crossing rehabilitation work to close 100 Street May 17, 2021 100 Street north of the intersection with Northern Lights Drive will be closed on Tuesday, May 18, 2021. Beginning at 7 am, safety-critical work on the CN rail crossing by CN crews requires a full closure of 100 Street.