How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- An open letter to our community June 18, 2021 Chief Administrative Officer, Milo MacDonald has issued an open letter to our community.
- City to assume management of North Peace Cultural Centre June 15, 2021 Yesterday, the City of Fort St. John provided notice to the North Peace Cultural Society that it would assume management of the North Peace Cultural Centre effective September 2021.
- Canada Day Celebrations Schedule June 7, 2021 Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Fort St. John is once again modifying the annual Canada Day Celebrations. This year, we are celebrating with both virtual and in-person events and activities.
- CN Rail Crossing rehabilitation work to close 100 Street May 17, 2021 100 Street north of the intersection with Northern Lights Drive will be closed on Tuesday, May 18, 2021. Beginning at 7 am, safety-critical work on the CN rail crossing by CN crews requires a full closure of 100 Street.
- Phase 2 of 100 Street Corridor Project begins Thursday May 3, 2021 Work on the second phase of the 100 Street Corridor project will being May 6, 2021, and will lead to the closure of 100 Street between 96 Avenue and 99 Avenue. The second of four planned project phases includes upgrading the below and above-ground upgrades on 100 Street between 96 Avenue and 99 Avenue.
- City reminds residents not to tamper with candidate signs April 19, 2021 Over this past weekend, the City of Fort St. John received reports of election signs being stolen. Elections and By-elections are a vital part of our democracy and ensure the community is heard and represented. Candidates put forth their names to represent and contribute to our community, and residents must respect the democratic election processes, including the placement of candidate signage.
- City receives award for 2019 Annual Report April 12, 2021 The Canadian Award for Financial Reporting has been awarded to City of Fort St. John, British Columbia by Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA).
- City, Chamber and Moose FM support local restaurants with takeoutfsj.com April 1, 2021 The City of Fort St. John, Fort St. John and District Chamber of Commerce, and Moose FM and Energeticcity.ca have partnered to support local restaurants with the launch of takeoutfsj.com.
- Applications open for City's Business Facade Improvement Program March 16, 2021 Applications for the City of Fort St. John Business Facade Improvement Program are now open. The program, supported through the Mayor's Standing Committee on Community Economic Recovery and the Northern Development Initiative Trust, helps local downtown businesses with exterior renovations or signage to improve commercial and building areas' aesthetics.
- City partners with Cocoflo to launch MyCityHall March 10, 2021 Fort St. John citizens can now pay their property taxes, utilities bills and register dog licenses from anywhere with the launch of MyCityHall. Developed through a partnership with Cocoflo and available as both a mobile app and web portal, MyCityHall provides a central, digital point of contact to seamlessly link Fort St. John residents with City services from anywhere.