How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- 15th Annual Community Awards Nominees Announced May 18, 2022 The 15th Annual Community Awards will take place Thursday, May 26, 2022, at Centennial Park.
- City to host Engine Boss Training in June May 13, 2022 The City of Fort St. John Fire Department will be hosting Engine Boss Training on Saturday, June 11, 2022. This required course provides the necessary training to fire departments to be deployed throughout the Province to assist in wildfire emergencies. It is estimated that there could be up to 100 participants and 25 fire apparatus in our community from neighbouring jurisdictions to participate in this training.
- City introduces Diversity and Inclusion Micro-Grant program April 27, 2022 The City of Fort St. John, through funding received from the Province of British Columbia, is introducing a Diversity and Inclusion Micro-Grant program. This program will provide organizations with funding up to $2,000 for new or unique projects that contribute to celebrating equity and inclusion, cultural diversity and improving relationships between the indigenous and non-indigenous communities in Fort St. John.
- City celebrates Earth Day with launch of innovative recycling education partnership April 22, 2022 On Earth Day, April 22, the City of Fort St. John is excited to announce the start of a partnership with Canadian-based Clean-Tech Company Prairie Robotics.
- Construction on next phase of 100 Street Corridor Project begins Sunday April 4, 2022 Work on the third phase of the 100 Street Corridor project will begin Sunday, April 10, 2022, and will lead to the closure of 100 Street between 99 Avenue and 101 Avenue.
- Gurdeep Pandher to headline Community Awards March 30, 2022 The City of Fort St. John will be welcoming Gurdeep Pandher to Fort St. John as the Keynote Speaker at the 15th Annual Community Awards to be held on May 26, 2022.
- Council Statement on Racism and Threats March 25, 2022 Mayor Lori Ackerman, on behalf of the City of Fort St. John Council, has issued the following statement regarding abhorrent racist and threatening remarks towards Blueberry River First Nation's Chief Judy Desjarlais.
- City supports proposed seniors' complex with DCC Waiver March 4, 2022 Fort St. John City Council recently approved a Development Cost Charges waiver, for $754,348, for the proposed 116-unit below market seniors' apartment complex at 10763 86 Street.
- The High on Ice Winter Festival goes this weekend! February 17, 2022 The 2022 High on Ice Winter Festival is coming up this weekend. The event will be based out of Centennial Park and will run throughout the Family Day long weekend from February 18 - 21.
- Public Letter to the Provincial Government February 11, 2022 Mayor Lori Ackerman wrote the following letter to the Provincial Government regarding Provincial Public Health Orders.