How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- City, Chamber and Moose FM support local restaurants with takeoutfsj.com April 1, 2021 The City of Fort St. John, Fort St. John and District Chamber of Commerce, and Moose FM and Energeticcity.ca have partnered to support local restaurants with the launch of takeoutfsj.com.
- Applications open for City's Business Facade Improvement Program March 16, 2021 Applications for the City of Fort St. John Business Facade Improvement Program are now open. The program, supported through the Mayor's Standing Committee on Community Economic Recovery and the Northern Development Initiative Trust, helps local downtown businesses with exterior renovations or signage to improve commercial and building areas' aesthetics.
- City partners with Cocoflo to launch MyCityHall March 10, 2021 Fort St. John citizens can now pay their property taxes, utilities bills and register dog licenses from anywhere with the launch of MyCityHall. Developed through a partnership with Cocoflo and available as both a mobile app and web portal, MyCityHall provides a central, digital point of contact to seamlessly link Fort St. John residents with City services from anywhere.
- Repairs to North Peace Arena required February 24, 2021 During exterior upgrading work that is currently occurring on the North Peace Arena, it was discovered that structural repairs are required to the arena roof.
- Application for assistance to Combat Black Knot opens February 23, 2021 With approximately 60% of cherry or plum trees in Fort St. John infected with Black Knot, the City of Fort St. John, with support from Shell Canada, is offering assistance to remove Black Knot from infected trees on residential or commercial properties.
- Pomeroy Sport Centre to be lit up Purple February 12, 2021 On the same week as the annual Moose Hide Campaign, Fort St. John lost a member of our community to domestic violence. The City of Fort St. John will light up the Pomeroy Sport Centre purple on Saturday, February 13 and Sunday, February 14 to bring awareness to domestic violence, encourage action to stop domestic violence, and honour the life of a mother gone much too soon.
- High on Ice Winter Fest kicks off Friday! February 10, 2021 The 2021 High on Ice Winter Fest is coming up this Family Day Long Weekend! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been many alterations to the event, and you are encouraged to read about the event before heading out of the house.
- Preparations begin for this year's High on Ice Winter Fest February 2, 2021 The 2021 High on Ice Winter Fest is quickly approaching. Based out of Centennial Park, the event runs throughout the Family Day long weekend from February 12 - 15.
- Councillor Grimsrud resigns from Fort St. John City Council January 13, 2021 Today, the City of Fort St. John received the resignation of Councillor Becky Grimsrud as she has accepted employment within the City of Fort St. John.
- Modified High on Ice Winter Fest program released January 7, 2021 Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Fort St. John is modifying the annual High on Ice Winter Fest.