How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- Councillor Grimsrud resigns from Fort St. John City Council January 13, 2021 Today, the City of Fort St. John received the resignation of Councillor Becky Grimsrud as she has accepted employment within the City of Fort St. John.
- Modified High on Ice Winter Fest program released January 7, 2021 Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Fort St. John is modifying the annual High on Ice Winter Fest.
- City and BCGEU ratify agreement January 4, 2021 The City of Fort St. John and the BC Government Employees Union (BCGEU) have ratified a 3-year agreement.
- City and IAFF agreement ratified January 4, 2021 The City of Fort St. John and the Fort St. John Fire Fighters Association International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), Local 2143 have ratified a new 2-year agreement.
- City celebrates winter December 18, 2020 The City, along with local stakeholders, developed a Winter City Micro-Project Strategy in 2017 to improve four areas of winter livability: physical, social, economic and policy. Since the strategy's development, several micro-projects have been implemented throughout the city; however, this year, the City of Fort St. John launched several new or expanded initiatives.
- City announces donations for Toys for Tickets campaign December 18, 2020 Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Fort St. John's Toys for Ticket campaign was not possible; however, the City is donating $2,000 to local charities for their Christmas hamper programs.
- City supports senior service providers December 9, 2020 While everyone has felt the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, significant challenges have been realized by local seniors and their related service providers. Recognizing these challenges, the City of Fort St. John has engaged Urban Matters to conduct a gap analysis of services provided by local agencies and then create logistical efficiencies with these organizations to support our seniors better.
- Canada and FCM announce support for clean, net-zero infrastructure December 7, 2020 The Honourable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities, and Garth Frizzell, President of Federation of Canadian Municipalities, announced $11.5 million in funding for the net-zero replacement Fort St. John RCMP Detachment project through the Green Municipal Fund (GMF). The funding includes $1.5 million as a grant and $10 million as a loan.
- City announces winners of Centennial Park Festival Plaza Art Competition December 3, 2020 This summer, the City of Fort St. John, with support from the Fort St. John Arts Council, hosted a public art competition offering local artists the opportunity to leave a lasting impression in the Centennial Park Festival Plaza.
- Modified Santa Claus Celebrations released November 13, 2020 Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Fort St. John is modifying the annual Santa Claus Celebrations.