How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- Let's Talk Arts and Culture Kicks Off August 3, 2022 The City of Fort St. John is excited to announce the engagement to develop its first-ever Community Arts & Culture Framework, which aims to enhance arts and culture opportunities for all residents and strengthen the city's identity as the Peace Region's economic and cultural hub.
- City recognizes over 25 years of Peace River Agreement funding July 20, 2022 This summer, the City of Fort St. John is recognizing more than 25 years of funding from the Province of BC through the Peace River Agreement, and the Fair Share agreements which preceded it.
- Canada Day Celebrations June 29, 2022 Canada Day is this Friday! This year, the City of Fort St. John has partnered with Treaty 8 Tribal Association to plan the annual Canada Day Celebrations. The 2022 event will include a parade, an on-stage ceremony, local Indigenous dancing, music and storytelling, as well as inflatables, food vendors, a farmers' market, the classic car cruisers show, live music, fireworks and more!
- City to honour Jean Leahy with Freedom of the City Award June 27, 2022 On Tuesday, June 28, 2022, at 6:30 pm, at an open to the public ceremony inside City Hall, Fort St. John City Council will posthumously bestow Jean Leahy with the Freedom of the City Award.
- Road closure changes on 100 Street Corridor Project June 23, 2022 On Sunday, June 26, crews will be adjusting the road closures for the 100 Street Corridor Project. 101 Avenue will be closed as work continues, while 99 Avenue will reopen. The 99 Avenue intersection has been paved; however, this continues to be an active construction area.
- City to honour Susan 'Sue' Popesku with Freedom of the City Award June 6, 2022 On Saturday, June 11 at 3:30 pm, Fort St. John City Council will posthumously bestow Susan 'Sue' Popesku with the Freedom of the City Award, recognizing her many contributions to our community. To honour Susan, this open to the public event will be held at the North Peace Cultural Centre in conjunction with the Fort St. John Arts Council.
- Construction on 93 Avenue to begin this weekend June 3, 2022 Beginning Sunday, June 5, 2022, contracted crews will begin work on 93 Avenue between 100 and 102 streets. The work of installing a larger storm sewer and streetlights will require the closure of this section of 93 Avenue. All businesses remain open and accessible via alley access.
- City partners with Recycle BC June 1, 2022 Beginning July 1, 2022, the City of Fort St. John will be joining Recycle BC's curbside recycling program. Recycle BC works in partnership with over 175 local governments across the province, like Fort St. John, and other organizations, to ensure recycling, such as packaging and paper, is collected, sorted and responsibly recycled.
- Fort St. John Warming Centre Update May 31, 2022 Last fall, the City of Fort St. John successfully secured a Strengthening Community Services grant, in the amount of $446,775, which allowed the City and various community partners to address several areas identified in Energizing Our Future: The Social and Economic Framework of Fort St. John.
- North Peace residents to help plan new aquatics and recreation facility May 31, 2022 North Peace residents are encouraged to provide their opinions on a proposed new regional aquatics and recreation facility, which would replace the existing North Peace Leisure Pool.