How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- City to host a FSJ Community Garden Town Hall Meeting March 21, 2023 The City of Fort St. John is launching a Letâ€™s Talk public engagement to discuss the future of the FSJ Community Garden. Join us at a Town Hall Meeting hosted at Festival Plaza in Centennial Park: April 5, 6:30-8pm.
- Impulse to light up downtown Fort St. John February 1, 2023 Fort St. John will welcome Impulse, an interactive public art installation made up of illuminated seesaws where the public gets to be musicians and artists from Saturday, February 11, through Wednesday, February 22, at the corner of 100 Street and 100 Avenue.
- City partners with STEPS Public Art for Artist Call January 20, 2023 With the support of the Fort St. John Arts Council, the City of Fort St. John has partnered with STEPS Public Art to support the development of a new temporary public artwork that will be exhibited later this year.
- Community Feedback sought for Economic Development Strategy January 12, 2023 Residents and business owners are asked to share their ideas about boosting the economy and enhancing the quality of life via an Economic Development Strategy community survey. The Strategy, scheduled to be completed this spring, will guide efforts to support and grow existing businesses and attract new investment.
- City addresses Northern Health letter December 14, 2022 On the agenda of the December 12, 2022 Regular Council Meeting was a letter from Northern Health regarding Overdose Prevention Services in Fort St. John.
- Hot tub repairs continue December 9, 2022 The Hot Tub at the North Peace Leisure Pool has not been operational for several years due to mechanical issues requiring significant repairs.
- Santa Parade and Light-up occur tomorrow December 2, 2022 The City of Fort St. John is pleased to be hosting the Santa Claus Parade and Christmas Tree Light-up in Centennial Park on Saturday, December 3, 2022.
- Repairs to North Peace Leisure Pool deck require closure November 28, 2022 During the annual maintenance shutdown earlier this fall, the pool deck at the North Peace Leisure Pool was resurfaced. Since opening, there have been several slips and fall incidents that require immediate remediation to prevent further accidents.
- Remembrance Day Parade and Service November 8, 2022 The Royal Canadian Legion is hosting the annual Remembrance Day Parade and Service on Friday, November 11, 2022. The parade will start at 10 am from the Cenotaph on 102 Street and 105 Avenue, marching past the Royal Canadian Legion to City Hall and returning to the Cenotaph.
- North Peace Leisure Pool shutdown extended November 4, 2022 The North Peace Leisure Pool annual maintenance shutdown has been extended until Sunday, November 13, 2022, due to mechanical issues affecting the heating and ventilation system.