How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- The TUNNEL arrives in Fort St. John February 7, 2024 Fort St. John will welcome The TUNNEL, an interactive LED public art installation, starting Thursday, February 15, near the stage in Centennial Park.
- Winter Fest prep begins January 31 January 26, 2024 Changes to the North Peace Leisure Pool parking lot start on January 31 in preparation for Winter Fest
- City launches design survey for new pump track January 24, 2024 Late last year, Council awarded Canadian Ramp Company from Oakville, Ontario, a contract to design and construct an asphalt pump track in Kin Park. As we begin the design phase of this project, Canadian Ramp Company and the City of Fort St. John invite all potential users to complete a five-minute survey to provide their input into the design.
- City issues Building Safer Communities funding opportunities December 19, 2023 The City of Fort St. John has issued several funding opportunities aimed at fostering a safer and more vibrant community. The funding, provided through the Government of Canada's Building Safer Communities Fund, will support programs that focus on crime and violence prevention, particularly among youth.
- City receives Federal funding to improve community safety December 13, 2023 The City of Fort St. John has received just under $925,000 in funding through the Government of Canada's Building Safer Communities Fund to enhance community safety through crime and violence prevention initiatives.
- City partners with DocuPet to make Dog Licensing easy December 1, 2023 The City of Fort St. John is rolling out exciting changes in dog licensing and has partnered with DocuPet, a world-leading pet profile, lost pet and licensing platform, to provide pet owners with a more convenient and accessible way to license their dogs.
- Annual Santa Claus Parade and Tree Light-up happening tomorrow December 1, 2023 The City of Fort St. John is excited to host the Santa Claus Parade and Tree Light-up at Centennial Park on Saturday, December 2, 2023.
- City encourages shopping local December 1 to 14 November 28, 2023 The City of Fort St. John is excited to announce the launch of the 2023 Holiday Shop Local Campaign. You could WIN a gift certificate valued at up to $250 from a participating business.
- City and VRS Communities working together on seniors housing complex November 16, 2023 Following an announcement earlier this year that the previous VRS Communities project near the Fort St. John Hospital and Peace Villa was no longer proceeding, the City of Fort St. John and VRS Communities are working together to bring a 115-unit seniors housing complex to the downtown core.
- City relaunches Diversity and Inclusion Micro-Grant program November 15, 2023 The City of Fort St. John is introducing the second intake of the Diversity and Inclusion Micro-Grant program. This program will grant organizations up to $1,000 for new or unique projects that contribute to celebrating equity and inclusion, cultural diversity and improving relationships between the indigenous and non-indigenous communities in Fort St. John.