Tax Searches & Certificates
Do you require a tax search or certificate for a property within the city of Fort St. John boundaries? The City of Fort St. John utilizes Access Point Information Canada's (APIC) Tax Certificates Online (TCOL) as a fast, convenient way to obtain municipal tax certificates electronically with a credit card.
Using the Tax Certificates Online portal
- Register with Access Point Information Canada (APIC) by going to their website at www.apicanada.com and click the Register link on the top menu bar.
- Complete the registration process.
- To obtain a tax search or certificate:
- Use the PID Search tab at the top
- Use the Alternate Search tab at the top