Vendor Application Form
The City of Fort St. John is extending an invitation to organizations to participate in the 2023 Canada Day Celebrations on Friday, July 1 as a vendor. Vendors will be set up in the North Peace Leisure Pool parking lot and will see significant foot traffic in the area during the celebrations in the park from noon until 4 pm.
Vendor spaces will be assigned consisting of a 9' W x 24' deep space for $75 per space.
If your business or organization is interested in being a vendor, please submit your application below or by printing and emailing or dropping off the Canada Day Vendor Application Form [PDF - 165 KB] by Monday, May 15 at 4:00 pm!
Note: Application does not guarantee a spot. All applications will be reviewed by event staff and organizations will be notified by 4:00 pm on May 29 2023 if they have been selected to participate. It is the decision of the City of Fort St. John to determine which products may be sold by vendors to ensure there are a variety of food options.
- Vendors must provide their own power
- Space is limited, only bring the equipment you require (personal vehicles will need to be parked off-site)
- Set up will begin at 6:30 am and all other vehicles need to be off-site by 8:30am.
- All applicants must submit a copy of a valid City of Fort St John Business License or non-profit society number and a copy of a Temporary Food Service Permit from Northern Health by June 5.
- Failure to provide copies of the required paperwork will result in the application being automatically declined.
- Vendors are required to submit and visibly display their:
- Fort St. John Fire Department Inspection Sticker
- Temporary Food Service Permit from Northern Health
- Valid City of Fort St. John Business License
The City of Fort St. John is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us is collected pursuant to 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of administering City services.
Should you have any questions about the collection of this personal information please contact the Corporate Officer.