Parade Application Form
The City of Fort St. John is extending an invitation to your organization to participate in the 2023 Canada Day Parade on Saturday, July 1. Celebrate and honour our great nation and show off your national pride by decorating a float for the parade!
Due to construction on 100 Street, this year, the parade will start at 11 am, 110 Avenue/Peace River Road area and parking lot go south on 98 Street, to the North Peace Arena parking lot.
The parade's success depends entirely on community engagement so join the Canada Day Parade! If your business or organization is interested in entering a float, please submit your application below by Friday, June 23 at 7 pm!
- Parade marshalling will take place at 10 am in the 110 Avenue/Peace River Road Area
- All entries must be decorated
- The City of Fort St. John has the right to refuse entries that depict controversial and inappropriate material
- Display your organization or business name
- Height restriction of floats is 14 feet from ground level
- Giveaways, including treats, MUST BE HANDED OUT by walkers (must be 16 years of age to be a walker in the parade)
- Please do not distribute brochures, flyers or other written or printed material
The City of Fort St. John is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us is collected pursuant to 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of administering City services.
Should you have any questions about the collection of this personal information please contact the Corporate Officer.