100 Street Corridor - Phase 2
Start Date: May 6, 2021
End Date: Fall 2021
Category: Completed Projects
Budget: $7.63 million
The second phase of the 100 Street Corridor project includes the upgrading of the below and above-ground upgrades on 100 Street between 96 Avenue and 99 Avenue.
The underground infrastructure on 100 Street is ageing and needs to be upgraded, and with the necessary construction required, the City conducted a significant public engagement process in 2019 to hear from the community how to improve the aboveground public spaces. 100 Street will continue to operate as a major transportation corridor within the city – functional for people and cars – and, at the same time, it will become more attractive and enjoyable to support a strong and vibrant downtown.
During construction, all businesses will remain open; however, their accesses may be modified slightly. Obey all signage and traffic control people.
Learn more about the project by visiting the 100 Street Corridor Major Projects page.
- Construction Bulletin - May 13, 2021 [PDF - 928 KB]
- Construction Bulletin - June 3, 2021 [PDF - 924 KB]
- Construction Bulletin - June 24, 2021 [PDF - 2 MB]
- Construction Bulletin - July 15, 2021 [PDF - 2 MB]
- Construction Bulletin - July 29, 2021 [PDF - 2 MB]
- Construction Bulletin - August 12, 2021 [PDF - 2 MB]
Jim Stewart, Manager of Engineering
250 787 8150
Jennifer Decker, Manager of Economic Development
250 787 8150