Downtown Local Marketing Micro-Grant
This micro-grant is now closed for applications due to the number of applications received.
This important program is funded and supported by the Mayor’s Standing Committee on Community Economic Recovery. The program aims to support downtown businesses interested in increasing their marketing presence through websites, social media, signage, and print ads during 100 Street Construction. Eligible applicants can apply for funding for the cost of approved marketing elements up to a maximum of $500.
- Marketing and promotional material
- Social Media campaigns
- Movable signage
- Other creative marketing initiatives
- Applicants must operate a storefront business or nonprofit in the Downtown Development Permit Area (highlighted on the map below)
- Hold a valid business license
- First-come, first-served basis (Limited micro-grants available)
Note: For successful applicants, you will need to obtain all required permits and licenses for special events and signage.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-787-8150 for assistance.
The City of Fort St. John is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us is collected pursuant to 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of administering City services.
If you have any questions about collecting this personal information, please contact the Corporate Officer.