Light up your Business Grant
Thank you for your interest in the City of Fort St. John Light up your Business Grant. Please note, intake for the 2021 incentive program is now closed. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Fort St. John invites our downtown businesses to apply for the Light up your Business Grant. This exciting opportunity is part of our Winter City Micro Project Strategy with funding supported through the Mayor’s Standing Committee on Economic Recovery and Resiliency. This program aims to help increase business visibility, beautify our City, and encourage residents to shop local during our dark winter months. So, let's celebrate winter and light up Fort St. John!
Eligible businesses could receive up to $500 in funding to illuminate their storefronts and/or give their window displays a seasonal transformation.
We can't wait to see how you light up your business this winter season!
- Business must be located in the Downtown Development Permit Area (highlighted on the map)
- Valid business license
- First-come, first-served basis.
- Have not participated in the program before
- Exterior decorative lighting
- Window dressings and painting
- Decals and décor
- Professional service expenses, including artists or licensed contractors
*These displays should be visible from the street, welcoming and celebrating winter. Displays must be installed by December 1, prior to the Santa Claus Parade.
- Improving the marketability
- Making city streets a more inviting and interesting place to walk and shop
- Building civic pride within the local business community
- Attracting customers
Reach out to email@example.com or call 250-787-8150 for assistance.
The City of Fort St. John is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us is collected pursuant to 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of administering City services.
Should you have any questions about the collection of this personal information please contact the Director of Legislative and Administrative Services.