Water Billing Dispute Form

The City of Fort St. John Water Regulation Bylaw [PDF - 2 MB] allows for an account holder to dispute water billing charges regarding the accuracy of an account billing, a meter testing process, or an over billing adjustment process.

An appeal must be made within 30 calendar days of receiving the water meter testing results or notice from the City regarding the over or under billing.

Complete the form below to initiate an appeal or alternatively, print and submit the Water Billing Dispute Form [PDF - 171 KB] in-person at City Hall.

(Please complete the CAPTCHA in order to submit this form)

The City of Fort St. John is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us is collected pursuant to 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of administering City services.

Should you have any questions about the collection of this personal information please contact the Director of Legislative and Administrative Services.