Recreation & Leisure Guide
Fall Recreation and Leisure Guide
Changes & Additions
Once the guide is published, the content does not change. All changes, additions, and cancellations are posted below and on the City of Fort St. John - Recreation Facebook page.
Edits & Additions
The October 17-Dec 7 Beginner Bootcamp on Thursday’s (12:10-12:55 pm) has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
Women's Stick N' Puck takes place Mondays from 12 -1:30pm (Oct 7 - Dec 16)
The PETRONAS Free Skate with Santa will on on Sunday, December 22 from 12-2:30pm on the Oval
- Cardio Blast Deep will take place 8:30-9:30pm on Mondays at the North Peace Leisure Pool
- The 9:15am (#5450) ZUMBA class has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Skate Rentals will not be available for Lap Skate sessions at the Pomeroy Sport Centre
- The November-December set of Latin Dance Lessons (#5711) has been cancelled due to no enrollment
About the Guide
The City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide is a quarterly publication that highlights all programs, events, courses, and activities put on by the Recreation & Leisure Services Department. The guide also features information on parks, facility bookings, bylaws, and contains a community directory for organizations that offer specific recreation and leisure programs.
The Recreation & Leisure Guide is only available online; however, hard copies are available for viewing at the North Peace Leisure Pool and Fort St. John Visitor Centre (inside the Pomeroy Sport Centre).
Guides are released four times per year and are named in conjunction with the seasons. Program registration opens on the release date (unless otherwise noted). They are released on the following dates:
- Winter (January - March) Released December 1
- Spring (April - June) Released March 1
- Summer (July - September) Released June 1
- Fall (October - December) Released September 1
Note: if the release date falls on a weekend, the guide will be released on the following business day.