How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- Canine Parvovirus confirmed in Fort St. John September 16, 2020 The City of Fort St. John and the North Peace BC SPCA Branch remind residents to ensure their pets are vaccinated against parvovirus, or parvo, after two dogs-at-large tested positive recently. These dogs were in the area of the Off-Leash Dog Park on September 10 and 12, 2020, and may have had contact with other animals.
- City honours City Manager's retirement September 11, 2020 After a 42-year career in local government, and 13 years as the City Manager for the City of Fort St. John, Dianne Hunterâ€™s final day is today, September 11, 2020.
- City Recreational Facilities Preparing to Re-open September 1, 2020 After more than five months of closures due to COVID-19, the City of Fort St. John recreational facilities will be open to the public beginning September 8, 2020, with enhanced safety protocols to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
- Milo MacDonald named new CAO for City of Fort St. John August 14, 2020 Mayor Lori Ackerman and the Council of the City of Fort St John have announced Milo MacDonald as the new Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) for the City.
- Toboggan Hill Off-Leash Dog Park Now Open July 17, 2020 The City of Fort St. John's 9-acre fully fenced Off-Leash Dog Park is now open. Identified as a need during the development of the Parks and Recreation Master Plan, turns a previously unused portion of Toboggan Hill Park into an exciting amenity for residents and their pets.
- 2020 BC Winter Games Generate $1.8 Million in Economic Activity July 13, 2020 Fort St. John welcomed nearly 1,500 athletes, coaches, and officials for the 2020 BC Winter Games February 20-23, 2020. Another 1,500 friends, family members and fans of the games attended to help generate nearly $1.8 million in economic activity in the Fort St. John area.
- City launches Centennial Park Festival Plaza Art Competition July 13, 2020 With support from the Fort St. John Arts Council, the City of Fort St. John is hosting a public art competition that offers local artists the opportunity to leave a lasting impression in the Centennial Park Festival Plaza.
- Construction to close portion of 92a Street July 10, 2020 Construction on the final phase of upgrades to the storm sewer system in the Mathew's Park area will see 92a Street closed between the Alaska Highway and 89 Avenue beginning Monday, July 13, 2020. This is the last major component of the Stormwater Master Plan and will also include rebuilding the road and improvements to sidewalks, trails and street lighting.
- 100 Street Corridor Project Road Closures to start July 2 June 30, 2020 Work on the first phase of the 100 Street Corridor project began this spring, and beginning July 2 will lead to the closure of 100 Street at 96 Avenue.
- City announces application process for COVID-19 Business Support Grants June 24, 2020 The City of Fort St. John, through the newly formed Mayor's Standing Committee on Community Economic Recovery, and Northern Development Initiative Trust have announced a COVID-19 Business Support Grant program. Grants will be available to local businesses and non-profits to support them in the safe re-opening by providing financial support for the necessary alterations and supplies needed to comply with Provincial orders and WorkSafe BC regulations.