How do I add an RSS feed to my computer?
To access our feeds in a readable format, you need an RSS reader/aggregator, here are some options:
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed Newsletters
- Use a stand-alone application on your computer
- Use a plug-in for your browser
- Repairs to North Peace Arena required February 24, 2021 During exterior upgrading work that is currently occurring on the North Peace Arena, it was discovered that structural repairs are required to the arena roof.
- Application for assistance to Combat Black Knot opens February 23, 2021 With approximately 60% of cherry or plum trees in Fort St. John infected with Black Knot, the City of Fort St. John, with support from Shell Canada, is offering assistance to remove Black Knot from infected trees on residential or commercial properties.
- Pomeroy Sport Centre to be lit up Purple February 12, 2021 On the same week as the annual Moose Hide Campaign, Fort St. John lost a member of our community to domestic violence. The City of Fort St. John will light up the Pomeroy Sport Centre purple on Saturday, February 13 and Sunday, February 14 to bring awareness to domestic violence, encourage action to stop domestic violence, and honour the life of a mother gone much too soon.
- High on Ice Winter Fest kicks off Friday! February 10, 2021 The 2021 High on Ice Winter Fest is coming up this Family Day Long Weekend! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there have been many alterations to the event, and you are encouraged to read about the event before heading out of the house.
- Preparations begin for this year's High on Ice Winter Fest February 2, 2021 The 2021 High on Ice Winter Fest is quickly approaching. Based out of Centennial Park, the event runs throughout the Family Day long weekend from February 12 - 15.
- Councillor Grimsrud resigns from Fort St. John City Council January 13, 2021 Today, the City of Fort St. John received the resignation of Councillor Becky Grimsrud as she has accepted employment within the City of Fort St. John.
- Modified High on Ice Winter Fest program released January 7, 2021 Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Fort St. John is modifying the annual High on Ice Winter Fest.
- City and BCGEU ratify agreement January 4, 2021 The City of Fort St. John and the BC Government Employees Union (BCGEU) have ratified a 3-year agreement.
- City and IAFF agreement ratified January 4, 2021 The City of Fort St. John and the Fort St. John Fire Fighters Association International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF), Local 2143 have ratified a new 2-year agreement.
- City celebrates winter December 18, 2020 The City, along with local stakeholders, developed a Winter City Micro-Project Strategy in 2017 to improve four areas of winter livability: physical, social, economic and policy. Since the strategy's development, several micro-projects have been implemented throughout the city; however, this year, the City of Fort St. John launched several new or expanded initiatives.