COVID-19 Business Support Grant
This program is supported through the newly formed Mayor’s Standing Committee on Community Economic Recovery and Northern Development Initiative Trust. Grants will be available to local businesses and non-profits to support them in the safe re-opening by providing financial support for the necessary alterations and supplies needed to comply with Provincial orders and WorkSafe BC regulations.
The City of Fort St. John encourages local businesses to purchase their COVID-19 related supplies from other local businesses.
- Businesses with a current City of Fort St. John Business Licence
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Modifications to business space
- Safety equipment
- Hand sanitizer
- Directional floor stickers
- Plexiglass and installation
- Business COVID-19 Safety plan prepared by a third party
- Other items (to keep employees and customers safe)
Reach out to email@example.com or call 250-787-8150 for assistance.
The City of Fort St. John is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us is collected pursuant to 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of administering City services.
Should you have any questions about the collection of this personal information please contact the Director of Legislative and Administrative Services.