Looking for more information on our events and programs? Access our Recreation & Leisure Guides by clicking the cover below.
Winter 2019 Recreation Leisure Guide
*Click the cover to open the guide
Changes & Additions
- Tumble Time runs from January 8 - March 28
- Private skating lessons (#4065) are from 6:00-6:30pm
- Engage Sport: Try Broomball will take place Sunday, January 20
- Winter Break camp runs January 2, 3, and 4
- Food Safe (#4075) takes place March 9th 9:00am-3:30pm at the Pomeroy Sport Centre
Changes & Additions
- No Tumble Time Kids Arena Fieldhouse Drop In Programs -Dec 25, Jan 1 and Jan 3
- No Bouncing Beans Kids Arena Fieldhouse Drop In Program Dec 30
- Winter Break Camp Dates Cancelled for Dec 27 (2930), Dec 28 (2931) and Dec 31 (2935)
- Wednesday Public Skating hours are 3:30-5:00pm on the Oval
- Multi-Fit has been cancelled (3201)
- Strollerfit has been changed to Fridays (2916) Oct 5, 19, Nov 2, 16, 23 & 30.
- The Santa Claus Parade will take place Saturday December 1 with the parade starting at 5:00pm
- NEAT Gardening Series has been cancelled (3835)
- The Progress Energy Free Kickoff Skate has been resceduled to Sunday Novmber 4 (no longer October 14).
- POUND fitness (2816) makeup class will take place Saturday October 20 at 10:00am at the Pomeroy Sport Centre
- Polar Pups (3203) has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Yogi Up Fitness Oct 22-Nov 7 (3200 & 3869) cancelled due to low enrollment
- Drop in aquatic fitness schedule changes (Effective November 12th 2018,) click here, for more details.
- Yogi Up Fitness Nov 19-Dec 5| 12:10pm (3870) has been changed to Dec 3-12
- Yogi Up Fitness Nov 19-Dec 5| 5:00pm (3871) has been cancelled
- Pound Fitness classes (2940 & 2941) are cancelled until the end of this year (This includes both Saturday morning and Monday evening sessions).
- Kundalini Yoga (2827) time is now 7:00-8:30pm
- Winter Break Camp Dec. 27 (2930), Dec. 28 (2931) and Dec 31(2935) have been cancelled.
To view information about our Skating Schedule please click here.
Looking to advertise with us?
Are you looking for an inexpensive, local advertising option? The City of Fort St. John is proud to now offer organizations the ability to advertise in the City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide starting at only $225 per month.
The digital Recreation & Leisure Guide was implemented in March 2017 and has approximately 3,000 monthly views. This quarterly publication provides information on the various events, courses, and programs the City of Fort St. John offers. This guide is also printed and placed at the Visitor Centre, North Peace Leisure Pool and City Hall for traditional viewing.
Please see the rate sheet for information regarding booking deadlines and prices. For more information or to book your spot please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250.785.4592 and speak to the Community Services Clerk.
Sign up for the City's e-momentum newsletter and receive current listing of events and programs. Click the link to sign up today! http://www.fortstjohn.ca/e-momentum