Looking for more information on our events and programs? Access our Fall 2018 Recreation & Leisure Guide by clicking the cover below.
Changes & Additions
- Wednesday Public Skating hours are 3:30-5:00pm on the Oval
- Multi-Fit has been cancelled (3201)
- Strollerfit has been changed to Fridays (2916) Oct 5, 19, Nov 2, 16, 23 & 30.
- The Santa Claus Parade will take place Saturday December 1 with the parade starting at 5:00pm
- NEAT Gardening Series has been cancelled (3835)
- The Progress Energy Free Kickoff Skate has been resceduled to Sunday Novmber 4 (no longer October 14).
- POUND fitness (2816) makeup class will take place Saturday October 20 at 10:00am at the Pomeroy Sport Centre
- Polar Pups (3203) has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Yogi Up Fitness Evening Oct 22-Nov 7 (3869) has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
To view information about our Skating Schedule please click here.
Looking to advertise with us?
Are you looking for an inexpensive, local advertising option? The City of Fort St. John is proud to now offer organizations the ability to advertise in the City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide starting at only $225 per month.
The digital Recreation & Leisure Guide was implemented in March 2017 and has approximately 3,000 monthly views. This quarterly publication provides information on the various events, courses, and programs the City of Fort St. John offers. This guide is also printed and placed at the Visitor Centre, North Peace Leisure Pool and City Hall for traditional viewing.
Please see the rate sheet for information regarding booking deadlines and prices. For more information or to book your spot please email email@example.com or phone 250.785.4592 and speak to the Community Services Clerk.
Sign up for the City's e-momentum newsletter and receive current listing of events and programs. Click the link to sign up today! http://www.fortstjohn.ca/e-momentum