Preview the Summer 2018 Recreation & Leisure Guide
Summer Camp Calenders Ages 5-8 (Click Calendar to open in new Window)
Changes & Additions
- Monday Tumble is Mondays only - not Tuesday/Thursdays
- POUND the Park runs from June 18-July 30 with no session July 2(#2810)
- Learn to Skate Daytime runs until September 12 - October 10 (#2866 and 2867
*Click the cover to view the Spring 2018 Recreation & Leisure Guide. Click here for a print copy
Changes & Additions
- No Bouncing Beans April 8 and15
- Female Fitness (#2586) is cancelled due to low enrollment
- 20/15/5 (#2582) is cancelled due to low enrollment
- Yogi Up Fitness (#2556) date change to May 23 - June 6
- Feather Fit (#2166) is cancelled due to low enrollment
- Kundalini Yoga(#2590) is cancelled due to low enrollment
- Fitness Freaks(#2553) is cancelled due to low enrollment
To view information about our Skating Schedule please click here.
Looking to advertise with us?
Are you looking for an inexpensive, local advertising option? The City of Fort St. John is proud to now offer organizations the ability to advertise in the City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide starting at only $225 per month.
The digital Recreation & Leisure Guide was implemented in March 2017 and has approximately 3,000 monthly views. This quarterly publication provides information on the various events, courses, and programs the City of Fort St. John offers. This guide is also printed and placed at the Visitor Centre, North Peace Leisure Pool and City Hall for traditional viewing.
Please see the rate sheet for information regarding booking deadlines and prices. For more information or to book your spot please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250.785.4592 and speak to the Community Services Clerk.
Sign up for the City's e-momentum newsletter and receive current listing of events and programs. Click the link to sign up today! http://www.fortstjohn.ca/e-momentum