Frequently Asked Questions By Topic


How can I get vaccinated?

Northern Health has several vaccination clinics available, visit their COVID-19 Immunization Clinic webpage for the most up-to-date information

How can I register a COVID-19 concern or complaint?

Please reach out to Northern Health's Health Protection Central Line at 250-565-7322 or

How can I get more information about COVID-19?

The province has created a phone service, available 7:30 am to 8 pm daily, at 1-888-COVID19, to provide non-medical info about COVID-19, including the latest information on travel recommendations and social distancing.

Northern Health also has set up an information line at 1-844-645-7811.

If you have a health-related issue, please call HealthLinkBC at 8-1-1. 

The Public Health Agency of Canada has also created a toll-free phone number 1-833-784-4397 to answer questions about COVID-19.

Additionally, here are some trusted online sources of information:

Both the Provincial and Federal governments are providing regular updates that are streamed online from one of the many broadcasters. 

What can I do if I think I may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19?

According to the BC Ministry of Health, if you are experiencing the following symptoms: a fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, or difficulty breathing you need to self-isolate for at least 10 days. You can check your symptoms online through the BC Ministry of Health's COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool

City Services

Where can I find more information and updates on the latest developments?

Further updates on the City of Fort St. John's operations will be provided on our COVID-19 Municipal Updates page and shared through the City's social media channels, specifically Facebook and Twitter.