Business Licence Fees
How much does a business licence cost?
- Regular Commercial Business Licence: $125.00
- Inter-Community Business Licence (in addition to a Regular Commercial Business Licence): $130.00
- Home Occupations Business Licence: $125.00
- Market Sidewalk Sales Business Licence (in addition to a Regular Commercial Business Licence): $0.00
Business licences are valid from January 1 – December 31 in a calendar year.
How do I pay for my business licence?
- Payment can be made in person at:
- The Beatton Building
10003 – 110 Avenue
Fort St John, BC
- City Hall
10631 – 100 Street
Fort St. John, BC
Will I be reimbursed for part of my licence fee if my business closes before the end of the year?
Licence fees are non-refundable.
What happens if my business changes or moves?
Business licences are non-transferable. For information on moving or changes to your business licence please visit the Changes to your Business Licence page.