Inspections are to be formally requested by the owner or his/her agent.
When requesting an inspection please note:
- 24 hours notice is required prior to any inspection request.
- All work to be inspected must be complete and ready prior to inspection.
- Work must not proceed past any of the stages listed without prior clearance by a City Building Inspector.
- Building permit number, the address of worksite, and the type of inspection being requested is required when booking an inspection.
- Inspections can be requested during normal business hours by contacting the Planning and Engineering Department at 250-787-8150.
- All inspection requests performed are subject to the availability of a Building Inspector and occur on a first come first serve basis.