Traffic & Street Lights

The City is responsible for traffic signals and street lighting within City limits. To report an issue please click the Report a Problem button or call 311.

Traffic Signals on the Alaska Highway are maintained by Yellowhead Road and Bridge (YRB), and they can be contacted with any concerns.

Any streetlights on a wooden pole are BC Hydro's responsibility.

Questions or Comments?

Contact: BC Hydro
Phone: 1.800.224.9376
Contact: Operations
Phone: 250.787.8173
Contact: Yellowhead Road & Bridge
Phone: 250.262.2600