The Fort St John Detachment has a compliment of 50 police officers, 25 support staff, 2 Auxiliary Constables, Citizen’s Patrol and Speed Watch.
For more information call the number below or visit the RCMP website HERE
Fort St. John RCMP Victim Services
The Province of British Columbia, along with the City of Fort St John, funds the Victim Services Program at the RCMP Detachment. Victim Services offers the following to victims of crime and/or tragedy:
- 24/7 Crisis Intervention Service
- Emotional Support
- Status of police investigation
- Referrals to appropriate agencies within the community
- Assistance with Victim Impact Statements and Crime Victim Assistance Program applications
- Court related information and accompaniment
Our goal is to provide support, assistance and information in order to lessen the impact of the incident. Referrals are through the police officers or self-referred.
For further information, please contact Victim Services.