Please join us for an evening of listening and learning about opiod challenges in our community, featuring voices of those with lived experience, as well as local experts in various front line and support capacities.
About Healthy Fort St. John
Our Vision: We aspire to have a healthy and inclusive community that is rooted in compassion, respect and dignity for all its ditizens.
Our Vision: To create inclusive, safe spaces in our community to have dialogue, share, views, facilities awareness adn education, and promote compassion and understanding.
Guiding pinciples of the Opioid Dialogues:
- Meet people where they are
- Give everyone a voice
- Create and facilitate safe spaces for dialogue
- Make everyone feel welcome
- Provide opportunities for education and awareness
- Reduce stigma and work through misunderstandings
- Allow space and opportunity for all viewpoint
- Honour and be informed by those with lived experiences
Doors will be open at 5:30pm with appetizers. Panel from 6:30pm - 8:00pm.
Free of charge to all ages and families welcome.
For more information call The Lido Theater at (250)785-3011.