Kids learn attitudes and skills that could one day save a life their life, or someone else. The Junior Lifeguard Club (JLC) is designed to let kids participate in activities similar to those of real lifeguards in a safe, fun and controlled setting. But just as important, kids experience teamwork and a sense of belonging. They become part of a club, the Junior Lifeguard Club. The Junior Lifeguard Club is a place for kids to:
- Learn about lifesaving and life guarding
- Enjoy friendly competition and special events
- Challenge themselves to aim for personal bests
- Hang out
- Get fit
- Make friends
- Have a great time!
The Junior Lifeguard Club is a unique program, designed as a coaching environment of long-term goals and short-term personal best achievements.
- Age 8+
- Can swim 1 length of the pool - 25 meters
- Can tread water for 1 minute without stopping
- Swim Kids Level 4
For more information call the Nort Peace Leisure Pool at (250)787-8178.