Events & Programs
*Click the cover to view the Winter 2018 Recreation & Leisure Guide. Click here for a print copy
Cancellations, Changes & Corrections:
- Building Resilience I has been cancelled (Activity #2136).
- Kundalini Yoga - Thursday AM class cancelled (Activity #2044).
- Mini Movers has been cancelled (Activity #2151).
- Teen Fit has been cancelled (Activity #2168).
- Pound Fitness - Tuesday class has been cancelled (Activity #2135).
- Polar Pups is for ages 1 to 3.
- Weekend Warriors is for ages 16+.
To view information about our Skating Schedule please click here.
Looking to advertise with us?
Are you looking for an inexpensive, local advertising option? The City of Fort St. John is proud to now offer organizations the ability to advertise in the City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide starting at only $225 per month.
The digital Recreation & Leisure Guide was implemented in March 2017 and has approximately 3,000 monthly views. This quarterly publication provides information on the various events, courses and programs the City of Fort St. John offers. This guide is also printed and placed at the Visitor Centre, North Peace Leisure Pool and City Hall for traditional viewing.
Please see the rate sheet for information regarding booking deadlines and prices. For more information or to book your spot please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250.785.4592 and speak to the Community Services Clerk.
Sign up for the City's e-momentum newsletter and receive current listing of events and programs. Click the link to sign up today! http://www.fortstjohn.ca/e-momentum