Preview the Summer 2018 Recreation & Leisure Guide
Changes & Additions
- Monday Tumble is Mondays only - not Tuesday/Thursdays
- POUND the Park runs from June 18-July 30 with a session July 2(#2810)
- Learn to Skate Daytime runs until September 12 - October 10 (#2866 and 2867)
- Marital Arts Camp has been cancelled due to low enrollment (#2643)
- StrollerFit has been cancelled due to low enrollment (#2805)
- Adult Multi-Sport has been cancelled due to low enrollment (#2791)
- Drop in Dry Floow programs (Pickleball, Badminton, Open Oval, and Strictly Skateboards & Scooters have been cancelled for the summer)
- Float Fit has been cancelled due to low enrollment (#2858)
Summer Camp Calenders Ages 5-8 (Click Calendar to open in new Window)
To view information about our Skating Schedule please click here.
Looking to advertise with us?
Are you looking for an inexpensive, local advertising option? The City of Fort St. John is proud to now offer organizations the ability to advertise in the City of Fort St. John Recreation & Leisure Guide starting at only $225 per month.
The digital Recreation & Leisure Guide was implemented in March 2017 and has approximately 3,000 monthly views. This quarterly publication provides information on the various events, courses, and programs the City of Fort St. John offers. This guide is also printed and placed at the Visitor Centre, North Peace Leisure Pool and City Hall for traditional viewing.
Please see the rate sheet for information regarding booking deadlines and prices. For more information or to book your spot please email email@example.com or phone 250.785.4592 and speak to the Community Services Clerk.
Sign up for the City's e-momentum newsletter and receive current listing of events and programs. Click the link to sign up today! http://www.fortstjohn.ca/e-momentum