Come to the table and join the community in a conversation about local food production and food security. There will be three presentations followed by a panel discussion.
Where: Lido Theatre
When: October 13, 2016
Time: Doors open 6:30 PM; Presentations and panel discussion 7 – 9 PM
- Free admittance with a donation to the local food bank
- Free appetizers prepared using only local food
- Three presentations
- Panel discussion
Presentations will feature:
- Local food production by Sage Birley, a local organic grower
- Food production in the north and the economics of local food production by Wayne Robert Urban Systems; and
- The nutritional and health benefits of locally grown food, Northern Health.
Sponsored by Urban Systems in partnership with NEAT