2017 Peace Region Community 2 Community Poker Ride
Takes place Saturday August 19, 2017 from 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Participation is Free; Poker Hands cost $30 each
- 7:30am Breakfast sandwiches sponsored by Burger King, coffee and muffins available as well
- 8:00 am Check in at the Fort St John Visitor Centre, located in the Pomeroy Sport Centre 9324-96 Street and route information will be available with 1st card draw
- 9:00 am Ride Starts at the Visitor Centre
- 5:00 pm Ride ends and winners will be determined, winners must be present at 5pm to claim prizes, no holds.
- Best poker hand holder will receive 1/2 of the entry monies & the other half will be given to the Salvation Army. Additional prizes available.
The Poker ride is for Motorcycle enthusiasts to participate in a ride throughout the Peace Region, from Hudson's Hope, Chetwynd, Tumbler Ridge, Dawson Creek,Taylor and Fort St. John Visitor Centre. Riders start at each location and complete the scenic loop route. At each destination riders will receive a card to make up a poker hand. Ride typically occurs the 3rd Saturday August from 9am to 5pm.
If you have a bike, this annual event you shouldn't miss!
Contact the Visitor Centre for more information.